Maui Black Sand Beach

Maui Black Sand Beach
Summer Vacation...Now back to work

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Final Blog

The past year and a half has been amazing.  I have truly enjoyed the time I have spent with my cohort members and the new people I have met during EAD 269.  The support we have provided each other was truly beneficial. 

I have enjoyed the format of this class.  It was a bit difficult at first (learning how to blog) but I have taken away so much new information.  The information presented in class has given me fabulous notes to refer back to.  The projects were hands on and gave me the opportunity to dive in and figure out how my school site functions.  Our blogs on Leadership Connectors opened the doors for reflection and evaluation on my career. 

Thank you for making this class one of the best that we have taken. 

Good luck to all of my cohort members and new friends from EAD 269.  It's been an amazing ride. 

Happy Holidays to all.  

2 comments:

  1. Good job Shannon! Glad to be done and best of luck in the administrative world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shannon,
    It was really nice to share ideas with you via blog.I too was hesitant at first about blogging, but now I think I may even consider to continue. Have a nice winter vacation.

    ReplyDelete